This term the Beavers will be working on
The Beaver Scout must complete four activities, at least one from each area.
Preparing for a visit
- pack a healthy picnic meal
- know what to put in your rucksack for a day visit. This could be a cagoule, drinks, lunch and waterproofs etc
- help put up a tent.
- go on a visit to a place of interest. This could be a park, campsite, activity centre, historic building, beach or similar
- visit a Cub Scout Pack holiday or Scout camp.
- take part in an outdoor activity. For example, swimming, climbing, grass sledging, treasure hunt, canal boating etc
- attend a Sleepover
- learn and use two knots
- follow a laid-out trail.